Want to try your brand at London Fashion Week? Test out the waters over the pond and join the London Designers Collective, a group of independent fashion brands popping-up during LFW. Launched by designers Gemma Vanson and Rebecca Morter of Nineteenth Amendment brand REIN London, this is an exclusive opportunity for Nineteenth Amendment designers to participate in a five day pop-up shop and half-day press presentation.
Want in on the UK market? Here are the details:
- Dates: September 15-19th 2017, 9am-7pm
- Location: Carousel Next Door, 71 Blandford Street, Marylebone, London, W1U 8AB
- Designers must either be present in London for at least two days of the pop up or have a brand representative present.
Cost of participation is $985 USD + tax
- Includes all displays, two clothing racks, marketing materials, and half hour presentation with hair and makeup provided. Collective press and marketing. Hangers are not provided.
- You may take pre-orders via NineteenthAmendment.com and/or have stock available for purchase.
- Designers must be a subscribed Nineteenth Amendment designer on any one of our plans, starting at $19.99. Learn more about plans and sign up here.
Interested and signed up as a Nineteenth Amendment Designer? Email us and we’ll connect you directly with the organizers!